Permit pending

drawing set

After submitting our drawings, we had an incredible turnaround from the city -- only 2 days! Our plans examiner responded with a small list of items that needed clarification and/or revisions. Mark has since addressed them (all but one, which we're hoping won't hold up the permit) in a follow-up. By the end of this week, there will be one of two possible outcomes: 1) she has more questions or 2) she gives us our permit. We will be flabbergasted if it's the latter, but are hopeful.

This week we are meeting with our excavators, and the bank, setting up builders risk insurance, getting some trees chopped down, gathering more quotes, ordering site fencing, toilets and waste bins, and a whole slew of other things of which I will go into more detail on with all due haste.